This weekend, I picked up some bottled water. I have noticed a lot of corners filled with men, women and even children asking for help. I thought that providing water in the AZ heat for Day 6 is a great way to add some compassion to our everyday living. #30days30newways making adventure out of your everyday life. #reawaken compassion
To kickoff the 30 Days and 30 New Ways , I decided to GO BIG or GO HOME! This challenge is designed to evoke inspiration and motivation. Try something new every chance you can. It can be as big as a new haircut or as small as changing up your coffee order. I am still hoarding ideas and looking for any of you to join me on this journey. Remember, magic happens outside your comfort zone. Ok; enough waiting. Courtney at Rolf's salon gave me this new do! Here are the inspiration photos that I showed to her and then I said, "go for it!" #30days30newways #ReAwaken
Comments
Post a Comment