I have been hoarding ideas since my last post...30 Days, 30 New Ways. Have you read it yet?
A few of you chimed in. One suggestion was to hike Havasupai Falls. Yes, let's do it! But, it needs to be a weekend, ok?
Another idea was to parachute from an airplane. I am all for good ideas and being daring but as a single mom of a 3 year old, my life is a lot more precious now that he is a part of it.
A few of you chimed in. One suggestion was to hike Havasupai Falls. Yes, let's do it! But, it needs to be a weekend, ok?
Another idea was to parachute from an airplane. I am all for good ideas and being daring but as a single mom of a 3 year old, my life is a lot more precious now that he is a part of it.
One friend recommended I do stand up comedy. Ok! Who is with me? Let's do it! Believe it or not, that has been on my bucket list.
Someone else suggested a new hair cut, not taking my cell phone with me for a day and even using a personal driver for a day.
After some thought, I have selected a few of the above. However, I am not telling you which ones quite yet. You will have to wait.
As the anticipation builds, please keep providing me with your ideas. In the meantime, I am still working on my youtube channel for this and how I will post the video blog.
As the anticipation builds, please keep providing me with your ideas. In the meantime, I am still working on my youtube channel for this and how I will post the video blog.

Comments
Post a Comment