...what a way to make a living! Now that I have already mentioned my new
job in a post I guess I better tell you about it. Better late than never!
So, yes...I have a job. It is fulltime and something I have NEVER done
before.
Arizona Customs Brokers is a full service brokerage firm that supports the
import process. One of my dear friend’s husband is the owner and mentioned the
opening. I am their front desk receptionist and administrative assistant. It is
GREAT. Really, it is! It allows me steady income, social interaction...not to
mention a challenge of learning another industry.
Yes, there are some down moments...like looking like a dear in headlights
as I stare at their customs database/screen. Again, it is a NEW challenge but
not one that I take lightly.
My top priority is, of course, providing for Tanner and myself. This job
will allow me to do that. It also allows me to leave at 4 or 5 depending on the
time I arrive and leave work at work. Ahhhhhh....doesn’t that sound nice? That
means no electronic leash. No 24-7 emails to respond to and tasks that can be
accomplished in the day...therefore leaving me with a sense of accomplishment
every day I leave work.
This allows my mind to focus on Tanner. This allows me the money we need to take care of our needs and maybe some wants, too!
Thank you DEAR FRIEND. I am forever grateful!
Comments
Post a Comment