I wanted to start something to empower women, like me, who have had challenges. When I got pregnant with Tanner and told his dad (my then boyfriend), he left me. I felt worthless, rejected and hopeless. I was educated (had an MBA for god's sake) yet felt like my life was over.
Needless to say, it had just begun! Tanner has been a blessing to me in so many ways! I cannot imagine life without him.

ReAwaken will be a tax-exempt (non-profit) organization...I am currently in the process of filing all the required paperwork.
ReAwaken believes that every woman deserves to have the ability, resources, supportive network and emotional care necessary to overcome the challenges of life’s obstacles and episodes.
All women, regardless of age, have the tools and right to overcome the vibrant and empowered woman inside of them that may have once been disrupted during a crisis.
Please visit the website! http://reawakenforwomen.org/
The First Annual retreat is scheduled for the end of August in Prescott, AZ....the first of MANY!
Needless to say, it had just begun! Tanner has been a blessing to me in so many ways! I cannot imagine life without him.
ReAwaken will be a tax-exempt (non-profit) organization...I am currently in the process of filing all the required paperwork.
ReAwaken believes that every woman deserves to have the ability, resources, supportive network and emotional care necessary to overcome the challenges of life’s obstacles and episodes.
All women, regardless of age, have the tools and right to overcome the vibrant and empowered woman inside of them that may have once been disrupted during a crisis.
Please visit the website! http://reawakenforwomen.org/
The First Annual retreat is scheduled for the end of August in Prescott, AZ....the first of MANY!
Comments
Post a Comment