Tanner and I are beginning to settle into Phoenix. I have yet to wake up and say, “What the hell have I done?!” Which, that tells me I made the right decision for us. Tanner goes to daycare two times a week now (Tuesday’s and Thursday’s). I use those days to get everything done…from sending out resumes, meeting with old contacts, interviewing, taking long naps and even shaving my legs! Yeah, sad, I know…but Tuesday’s and Thursday’s allow me to spend the necessary time I need to take care of me. As much as I love Tman and adore being with him I equally enjoy our time apart. It makes for a very happy reunion when I pick him up from daycare!
To kickoff the 30 Days and 30 New Ways , I decided to GO BIG or GO HOME! This challenge is designed to evoke inspiration and motivation. Try something new every chance you can. It can be as big as a new haircut or as small as changing up your coffee order. I am still hoarding ideas and looking for any of you to join me on this journey. Remember, magic happens outside your comfort zone. Ok; enough waiting. Courtney at Rolf's salon gave me this new do! Here are the inspiration photos that I showed to her and then I said, "go for it!" #30days30newways #ReAwaken
Advice I got from a Mother of 3 that I keep in the back of my head: "Oxygen mask, if you were going down in a plane, you need to put yours on before you baby's so that you can take care of them" Happy you are taking 2 oxygen days! Still have no idea how you do it solo! I think you are amazing!
ReplyDelete